2. I’m trying to check out, and my credit card information is not being accepted. Double check that the billing address on file with Shop SJA matches your card’s billing address. For security reasons, this can cause a card to be rejected. Also, if you share a card with someone else, the first name used to purchase an item on Shop SJA will be the “signer” of the card, so if the other person who uses the card tries to put their name in, the card will be rejected. Also, be sure you’ve selected the correct card type (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover). Visa card numbers begin with a 4, MasterCard with a 5, American Express with a 3, and Discover with a 6. Make sure you are typing in all credit card information accurately, including the CVV. The CVV is a three digit number on the back of the card (for Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) or a four digit number on the front of the card (for American Express). The CVV is NOT the last four digits of the card.
4. My daughter needs me to buy an item for her by tomorrow! How can I quickly find what she needs? There is a link on the main Shop SJA page that says ENDING SOON. This is where you can find all items that will not be available within the next two days.
5. How do I contact a faculty/staff member with a question about an item? When you click on an item, you will see the faculty/staff member’s name in red text. When you click on the name, a white box will pop up giving you the option of emailing the faculty/staff member or viewing all other products he/she is offering.
6. How do I change my password? Click on the Forgot Password? link at the bottom of the homepage under MY ACCOUNT. Then enter the email address associated with the account and hit SUBMIT. An email will be sent to the address you entered with a verification code. Once you receive the code, you’ll be able to create a new password for your account.
7. Why didn’t I get a confirmation email when I created my account? The confirmation email may have gone into your email program’s spam or junk folder. Double check for it there.
8. My daughter can’t remember her password. How do I retrieve it? Only parents can retrieve their passwords online. Students will need to visit the Help Desk to retrieve lost passwords.
9. I have two daughters who attend St. Joseph’s Academy. Do I need to create a different account for each daughter? No, you can create a parent account for yourself. You will specify which daughter an item is for every time you make a purchase. Each daughter may access her own account by using her five-digit student number as the username and by using her network password (same as her password to log on to her tablet computer).